12th PA DAY
19th Play Day
22nd Gr.1-7 to TO Aquarium
24th Report Card Day
25th Last Day of School
2014 - 2015 EVENTS
FINAL FAREWELL AND AWARDS ASSEMBLY
Mr. Contonis' Class Video from the May Character Assembly
Remembrance Day Slide Show
October 31st ~ Hallowe'en Information
Author Mike Wade
Welcome to Memorial Public School!
AT MEMORIAL SCHOOL WE BELIEVE:
- that everyone should be treated with respect because everyone is special.
- that everyone must value their own accomplishments as well as those of others in order to develop confidence, curiosity, initiative, and self-discipline.
- that the provision of a safe, positive and nurturing environment will challenge children to pursue educational excellence.
- that a variety of instructional strategies are necessary to meet the needs of our students.
- that both individual and collaborative learning strategies are necessary for the development of the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable our students to be life-long learners.
- that parents and teachers are partners in the educational process modeling tolerance and respect for every child - the ultimate goal is to acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to be positive participants in society.
- that on-going communication between parents, teachers and children is necessary for students to achieve educational success.
MEMORIAL STAFF 2014 - 2015
**Cars parking in the Fire Lane will be reported to the Fire Department**
1)Pull into one of the parking spots.
2)Do not stop your vehicle in the middle of the lot to drop off or pick up students.
3) Do not stop or park along the side of the school or in front of the dumpster.
4)Exercise caution in the parking lot.
5)Never leave your car running.
Consider parking on one of the side streets and walking to pick up your child(ren). Thank you to all families and friends for following the parking lot safety rules. It is extremely important for us to be patient and respectful while in the parking lot.